Help me find leather boots!!

coco5

Oct 13, 2010
SF
Hello I'm looking for leather boots below the knee. I'd prefer brown but I if I like black ones that's ok too. I have a budget of around 230 dollars.
I dont like buying online though so it would be preferable if a store near me ( San Francisco) carried that brand.
I dont them to have high heels.
TIA

coco5

Oct 13, 2010
SF

linhhhuynh

always an if in life
May 19, 2010
let me know if you get them! i really love them, and want to own a pair sometime in the (near) future.. i have a pair of SMs but they're the cheaper line, and weren't real leather. do you like wedge/flat/or a sqaure (don't know it's real name) heel? i prefer completely flat or wedge heels

coco5

Oct 13, 2010
SF
let me know if you get them! i really love them, and want to own a pair sometime in the (near) future.. i have a pair of SMs but they're the cheaper line, and weren't real leather. do you like wedge/flat/or a sqaure (don't know it's real name) heel? i prefer completely flat or wedge heels
If I get them I will definitely let you know.
I do like wedges. I just dont want to be too high because 1) i've spent the september and october wearing my 10cm wedge sandals so im taking a break lol and 2) i already have wedge heeled booties which are pretty high also.
But those are pretty small so:graucho: