Help me find J. Crew Magic Wallet!!

boraxkim

♥ºâ™¥ºâ™¥ºâ™¥ºâ™¥ºâ™¥ºâ™¥ºâ™¥
Apr 15, 2007
hello, TPFers~:yahoo:
not sure if this is the right forum to ask this in but i figured what the heck..

i'm looking for a discontinued J. Crew Magic Wallet with Black and Green stripes.

it was sold at j. crew sometime last year or beginning of this year...
i believe it was a men's style as well..

i'm looking for this because my brother received this as a gift sometime ago and he recently lost it and wants it again so i want to buy it for him for Christmas.

does anyone know where i can find it???? it's probably a long shot but i hope someone can help me!! thank youuuu :ty:

Have you checked the JCrew outlet stores? I bought two (but not the color you're looking for) of them last year there and when I went back this summer they still had them. I don't remember the colors, but it's worth a shot to check the outlet store out.

sorry for the late response! did not see this till now..

i will definitely try an outlet store!
do you think an SA will let me know if they have it if i call them?
i know some stores want you to personally go there so they don't tell you what they have in stock..

but thanks for the tip! :biggrin:

I remember seeing some with green and black but I don't remember if they were diagonal or straight across stripes... This was at the waterloo ny outlet this weekend.

They did have TONS of the magic wallets though so its worth calling to ask!

pooooooooo...
just called the waterloo j. crew and the one they have is different from the one i'm looking for...it's really close but it's not the same one. :crybaby:
and woodbury doesn't have it either...agh!

i searched ebay for it already but it seems that no one has it.
dc-cutie: thanks for the link!! i like the leather ones too but this brother of mine wants that fruity green one :rolleyes:

seems like it's about time to give up my search!! it is seriously no where to be found....

thanks everyone for your help on this!! :hugs:

oh and a side note!
the one i'm looking for is Navy and Green stripes...not black like i said originally...blahhhhhh

Try calling all the J Crew outlet stores. Most of the stores are willing to ship you an item you want. The one near me is at the Wretham outlet, you can go to premiumoutlets.com and look for other J Crew stores. :biggrin:

feehily08: thanks!! i'll try calling the other outlets too :smile:
bahgng: i'm gonna need all the luck i can get~ thank you!!!

Hey boraxkim,
I just posted a thread to find the same wallet for my brother, the only difference is that I need the traditional bi-fold wallet, not the magic wallet version. Did the stores you called have the bi-fold wallet by any chance?
Thank you!
Moo