Help me find: CL Roccia Python No (or Very) Prives

^^ I balked because I'm not going to get home until June. But that was silly.

However--UPDATE. I called BG last night, and they were INCREDIBLY RUDE. I'll never buy anything from BG ever again ... no matter what. I asked if they had the shoe, and this weird man was like, no (w/o checking, but maybe he knows his inventory well). I was like, can you check if they are somewhere else?

His response: We're Bergdorf's ... we don't call other stores.

My response: Wow. That's not very helpful, but thanks.

I couldn't believe how pretentious and snobby he was! I really hate that crap, when sales associates inflate their own egos just because they work a cash register at a particular place.

GRRRRR.

I'm calling Saks NY tonight.

Legal - I wouldn't take it personally.
I checked with my SA about that shoe yesterday, and he said that the one shoe that was on display for the past few weeks was a return and it was only one size available. Supposedly that style sold out months ago. So I guess he knew that once they sold that one pair, that was it.
And I am guessing the reason he said that "We're Bergdorf's ... we don't call other stores" is because BG only has one location, so they can't locate a shoe in another store like Saks or Neimans can. And unfortunately, although NM and BG are now the same company, their computers are not interlinked so they have no visibility to the other's inventory.

I'm sorry they weren't helpful. I normally find the SAs at BG to be extremely accomodating and considerate. Do you happen to know the name of the SA you spoke to? I can give you a recommendation for the person that I work with, he's great. PM me if you want the details.

Kamilla, what color of the Very Prives in all python were you looking for? I just got the brown all python with the burgundy tip at Barneys in Boston. They have some sizes left in that color and they also have the purple/lavendar all python Very Prive which are also quite hot! If you need a good SA there don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks Butterfly! I do love them, but I would also want to find a pair of the all python.

Irish - I am searching for the roccia python (black/white python). I love the all brown VP that you are referring to, I have the purple python VP which I also got at Barneys and they are amazing shoes. I was seriously considering getting the brown but I would rather hold off until I find the roccia.

I saw these at Saks Birmingham yesterday. They were about $880. Not sure what sizes they had.
6bca_3.JPG

Legal, I know you are looking for a size 39.5, but there was a 40 today at the Saks in Columbus. I tried it on and I was tempted, but I was good. Tomorrow may be a different story though. lol They were a return so if you want to try them, I would call tomorrow. The SAs name was Bill. I'm not sure if he is working tomorrow, but he was very nice. They don't carry Louboutin in that particular location, but like I said he had a couple of returns. Good luck!