Status
Not open for further replies.

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
HEY EVERYONE!

So My best friend's boyfriend is desperately seeking the Bianca in black leather size 38/38.5 for my bestie who he wants to propose to! Apparently she saw them months ago and fell in love... so he wants to surprise her with the shoes AND ring! He went back to the same store and they were Ov gone but then he called me in a panick but I knew exactly where I could come to put out an APB :P

Any information on these shoes would be amazing! Ideally he wants them for Christmas:smile: Thanks everyone!!!

tigerkitty

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Los Angeles
HEY EVERYONE!

So My best friend's boyfriend is desperately seeking the Bianca in black leather size 38/38.5 for my bestie who he wants to propose to! Apparently she saw them months ago and fell in love... so he wants to surprise her with the shoes AND ring! He went back to the same store and they were Ov gone but then he called me in a panick but I knew exactly where I could come to put out an APB :P

Any information on these shoes would be amazing! Ideally he wants them for Christmas:smile: Thanks everyone!!!
Just saw a bunch of Bianca in black patent on Barneys.com today. Hurry up, I think they will be gone fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.