Help me find a use for my Mono Wapity!

kerpea30

Mar 14, 2011
So, last year on an impulse I purchased a Mono Wapity. I thought it was just too cute to not have as part of my growing LV collection. I brought it home and put it in my closet thinking I'll eventually find the perfect use for it. Well, I still haven't found a good use for it and it's still sitting in my closet looking so lonely and begging to be used. So I'm asking all you fabulous tpf'ers to help me out. Tell me what you use yours for...pics would be nice too :biggrin: Thanks!

I used it for a cosmetics bag sometimes. It's fun to pull out of the purse for a touch-up of lip gloss :smile: Or to throw your keys/card in for gym, trip to Starbucks etc... ?

Take a look here - http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/join-tpfs-wapity-club-16140.html - there's some pictures of what people keep in theirs!

I don't have one, but I'd love one. I think I'd use it inside my bag, the same way I use a pochette, to store small miscellaneous items like gum, lip balm, mints etc. I think it also makes a great case for a camera or iPod. And great as a wristlet if you are running errands and only need your phone, keys and some cash/cards!

I use mine like a super cles/wallet. I put my debit, i.d. a little cash, lipstick and concealor. I love it. I want to buy a cles, but no need. Or a wallet, no need as of yet. Now if I got a wallet or cles, my wapity would be an orphan. Maybe then I would use it for store cards or a camera or just a really good wristlet.

I love my wapity so much I found one gently used in black multicolor. I like to take off the strap and use it in my bag as a little pochette and it just feels so good and squishy in my hands when I take it out!
SAM_0550.jpg

Thanks for all your suggestions. I guess next time I'm wanting to downsize to a wristlet for an evening I'll try using it. Otherwise I'll use it for a camera case on vacation.