help me find a tan embossed hobo/tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everybody!!

I'm REALLY wanting a tan or beige embossed leather tote. I found a B Makowsky that I absolutely LOVE at TJ Maxx, but after reading about some really awful CS on other threads, I'm really hesitant.
    I'd love to get it, but it's a pretty good amount of money ( for me, ATM) to have such bad experiences should a quality problem arise.

I want it to have silver HW, if I can find one.
    I really need the help, because I'm exhausted with my search. I like bags to kind of just land in my path, like the B Mak did today, but since I don't want to take a chance, I have to search for something else. I'm starting to want to just stop with it, but I knew if I asked, my tPFers would probably be able to help!!

My ideal price is 100-150 ( seeing as I just quit my job and am still in school).
    I just want something that's gonna be durable, and won't crap out on me before I've gotten good use of it.

THANKS so much!:nuts:

2. Have you tried Tory Burch or Marc by Marc Jacobs?