Help me find a Small Handsfree Crossbody bag!

Which small handsfree bag to purchase?

• Monogram Trotteur

• Monogram Blois

• Monogram Viva-Cite PM

• Monogram Popicourt Long

• Monogram Tambourin

• Monogram Trotteur

• Monogram Blois

• Monogram Viva-Cite PM

• Monogram Popicourt Long

• Monogram Tambourin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dell, that denim camera bag is gorgeous!!

Of your list, Lil Miss Vixen, I prefer the Blois and Tamourin bags, but have you considered the Congo PM? It's only a little bigger but gorgeous and very handy, and I think the best handsfree LV bag of it's size. Mind you, I may be a little biased... :graucho:

Hi!

I'm new here, but thought I'd chime in with a suggestion - what about the mono Pochette Bosphore? I use mine pretty much every day, and I'm sure it would fit all your stuff...

Attachments

• bosphore.jpg
    bosphore.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 62
congrats on your pregnancy! i have the tambourin. it's not a very pop. bag on this forum, but it REALLY comes in handy. i have one toddler now, and i use it when we go to the park, go for a quick errand, etc. it holds everything that you need- even a snack, too! however, the blois looks like it would hold even more!

Petrina_yeo:
Thanks for your suggestion and
Congratulations on your pregnancy too!!!!
We're both gonna be Spring 2008 mommies??? :yahoo:

i was going to vote popincourt long lol but i'll prefer variety in the collection since u'll be getting the popincourt :smile:. the blois is a good size but it can be bouncing to and fro your body when u walk. tambourin is really cute but the buckle closure is not my thing. trotteur is not as glam as the rest i feel.

i like viva cite pm the best. it can fit all the things u mention, looks chic and the visible red lining is just so delicious against the mono print :drool:. have fun choosing and congrats on the pregnancy!

i also like the trotteur considering that it'll lay flat against my body...
i've owned a reporter pm before and i always refrain from using it since it always seems to bounce on my body, and i have to make way for it to squeeze through in hallways (back in the days when i was in school)...
my DH thinks the blois is similar to the reporter and like a baby version of it, so he thinks the blois, altho its cute, it might be troublesome to carry..

Wanna give a great big thanks to everyone who has given me their thoughtful advise!!!!

I'm still too ensure about this crossbody bag purchase, i know if i do buy one, i wouldnt love it, and it'll just be a transitional bag...

i have a growing obsession for hand carried bags, esp speedies, and hoping to collect as many as possible...
i wonder if i should just live with it and carry handcarried bags during my pregnancy... haha or ask my DH to carry it, which he has been doing so lately.... he once suggested that he gets more input on my handbag purchase, simply becoz he finds himself carrying my bag more than i do when we are out shopping and what not.