Help me find a SALE navy besace

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

With all the sales I can't bear to pay full price for the navy besace, especially since the fall colors and even gray and black can be found on sale. Does anyone know of a navy on sale? TIA!

ysl-v-191839-acf0g_nav_1.jpg
  2. I believe that the Navy Besace is a newer color--released in late fall for the cruise/resort line--and I have not seen it on sale anywhere yet.

Its also relatively rare to find a Black Besace on sale, btw, although it has been done...

3. matchesfashion.com has one but nothing on sale yet that I have seen!

4. ^Yup, Saks.com and shirise.com have had it for a while too but they are all full price.

5. Thanks! I will bide my time and hope it goes on sale in a couple months!

6. Yea Navy is a Cruise color so it should still be full price.Your best bet is to wait for Saks EGC or their Friends and Family sale. It happens twice a year once in March or April and then in October.... ( I am not sure of the dates but keep and eye out)

7. this one is on sale at matchesfashion.com
    i saw it in real life it's very small
    it says teal but I would say it's more blue
    have a look
    http://www.matchesfashion.com/fcp/product/Matches-Fashion/Womens-Sale/yves-saint-laurent-ysl-u-208325-bags/7439?colour=blue

hope that helps