Help me find a pair of these LANVIN boots

1. I just saw these boots on Ashlee Simpson in black and I LOVE THEM!

Does anyone know where in the US I can find a pair? I need them in a size 41. Luisa Via Roma has them but only in Tobacco.

They look like this:

[​IMG]

I am going Paris in two months but I have a feeling it will be too late to get them there... :crybaby:

Thanks!!

2. No I haven't seen this HOT boots:nuts: :heart: !!!
    Maybe not available yet :shrugs: ...
    If I see pair in 41 and black I'll let you know:yes: !!!

And congrats for your future BI Day !!!
    The colour is really amazing !!!
    Here Bal Paris doesn't accept waiting list :cursing:
    (one of the reason that makes me prefer the Printemps)...
    but I'm going to call them everyday:graucho: !!!!

3. I have only seen the high version so far in Browns
    The Purse Forum - Powered by vBulletin

might be worth emailing them to see if they will be picking up on the flat version too.

I love Lanvin :biggrin:

4. Wow they ^^ really are stunning...:drool: :love:

Good luck with your search Roo. If i spy any on my browsing travels, i'll let you know;)

5. Thanks all-- keep your eyes peeled!!!!

6. You might want to try contacting Bob Ellis Shoes They have a real store in SC. They carry Lanvin bags and may be able to help you with the boots. They list Lanvin shoes as a brand that they carry in-store.

Also try Susan of Burlingame ((650) 347-0452)--although I've heard mixed reviews on the store's return policy--ask questions... But I believe they also carry Lanvin.

Good luck!

7. beautiful boots, but i can't help you...:crybaby:

8. I like them too, but I can't help you

9. Ikram in Chicago carries Lanvin....their number is 312-587-1000 or you can email them the pic. info@ikramonline.com

They usually carry lanvin footwear but it tends to sell out really fast.

10. Thanks for the posts! I found them at Barney's today but the shaft of the boot is sooo tiny. The SA told me that she's a size 5 and had a very hard time zipping them up. :crybaby:

11. Roo>> how much are the boots retail for? thanks!

12. I believe the brown pair I saw at Barney's were about $800.

13. Thanks Roo. These boots are cute!!

14. i agree, these boots look awesome! :drool: might just be my winter buy. if i ever find them & they actually fit (i too am a size 5). it seems that they go by pretty quickly...:girlsigh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice