Help me find a new wallet!

I found that my Prada saffiano in this format ( long zip) was indestructible even when I was hoping it would show enough wear to justify a new purchase of something different.

ive gone much smaller to a dior accordion card case. The calvi ( which I prefer aesthetically) is annoying bc my cards aren’t separate and they slide around.

Off topic, @QueenofWrapDress but i love comfy wrap dresses & would love to find some new ones (maybe in breathable cotton or soft linen-) wondering what your faves are (going based on your avatar name).

I have tons from super cheap to DvF...I will say the DvF are not my favourites as I feel unless you go up several sizes the coverage especially around the bust is a bit risky. The one in my picture is a DvF (not me, the website pic) but it's a sturdy merino knit that is a bit roomier. I do have a vintage one from the 70s that doesn't budge as well. But they do have beautiful patterns.

I bought a few from Canada before the shipping became completely outragous (starting at 50 bucks for a t-shirt...I'm in Europe, though) from Ureshii...they are two women making custom clothes (basically glorified lounge wear, but I like the tops and wrap dresses). I have several of the Classic Wrap like this:

1646647207333.png

And they used to make this one (not sure what is was called...Modern Wrap maybe? It's off the website but you can ask for it) but I don't own one because...shipping.

1646647275753.png

There are several fabric options (the red one is French Terry sweatshirt material, the blue one bamboo jersey, and they have hemp and merino as well). They are perfect as you can customize length, sleeves etc., and they don't gape anywhere. I am seriously thinking about eating up both shipping and custom fees again because I wear the ones I have frequently all summer.

But really, I just randomly order cheapos all the time when the material sounds right to try them and I've scored a few nice pieces like the heavy rayon knit in black from Reserved that was in the maternity section but is not cut maternity at all around the middle...but the boob coverage is stellar.

The "maternity" dress. It looks really expensive when styled, and the material doesn't clinge. It came in a beautiful deep eggplant purple that was sadly sold out when I found it, and a stone/kit colour that made me look undead. Another plus is the length, for some reason I need my knees covered well or I will look misproportioned. The classic "ends on the knees" look is horrid on me.

1646648328159.png

Here's my lambskin Chanel that I love but it scratches so easily. I don't use it very often but it looks like I do. Also, it was $1000 several years ago so I shudder to think how much it would be now. Chanel and I have parted ways since their ridiculous price increases.
View attachment 5344879
View attachment 5344880
The camellia wallet is very special. Hope it will design again in next season.:loveeyes:

Reactions: jennlt