Help Me Find A Mono Stephen Please!!!!

1. I have been on the waitlist like forever and was wondering if any of you ladies have the numbers to any store that might have one, I called 866-vuitton, and of course I was told there working through the list.

2. I really don't want to get this bag from eBay.

3. Don't buy from eBay. I was told that they will continue to produce the mono stephen for a few more months.

If you can wait until the hype dies down you'll get one.

Otherwise send me a PM and i can help you find one.

4. Louis vuitton in edmonton has one and call 425-5300 and ask for louis vuitton.

5. I'm in the states, but thank you anyway!

6. 780

7. 1-407-264-5290
    LV @ mall at millenia (orlando, FL)

i was there yesterday and i tried one on!!! they should have it! so many sweet SA's there!

1-407-816-1442
    LV @ Saks 5th, also in orlando, FL

i saw one last weekend!!

you should give them a call! manager's name is Oliver, he's sweet!:P :heart:

8. Thanks Sophia, I'll give them a call in the morning!

9. I also found the number to the one that I PM'ed you about. Let me know if you don't have luck with the other stores and I'll send it to you.

10. ^ No problem, you guys are sooo sweet, thanks everyone for being so helpful!:tender: :blush:

11. where are you located at? i was just in south coast plaza lv (in california) on tuesday and they have the stephen speedy there. the price is $2,072 and i don't know why ebay is selling them for $2,700.

12. I am in Louisiana, the boutique here won't be reopen until December.

13. Call South Coast Plaza and Neiman Marcus at Fashion Island Newport Beach. They have them there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice