Help me find a MMK Gavsevoort

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I went into the MK boutique in the mall and fell in love with a sales bag. The only color they had was a vanilla MMK Gavsevoort. The SA associate told me they came in different colors. I would love to find that bag in the large size in either walmut or black. She told me to try Macys, bloomingdales, nordstrom, or even the outlets. I looked in all the department stores but no luck. I was wondering if anyone seen them at the outlets. The outlets are a hour from me. Please help me find this beauty.

2. I checked on ebay and there isn't one single one on there! Good luck with your search, I wonder how along ago this one was released - I can't believe there isn't even one on ebay.

3. I would say to call the department stores and check to see if they have any......maybe another Bloomingdales, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, or Nordstroms would have one in stock... Good luck! I hope you find your bag!!!!

4. I believe the model name is spelled Gansevoort...try searching that on ebay...several different models come up...hobos, satchels, etc...and different colors...including walnut.

Also, Nordstrom has some on sale but only two colors / two styles...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?keyword=Gansevoort&origin=keywordsearch

As far as the outlet, I *think* they have an outlet version of this bag as well.

Good luck with your search! ;)

5. hi, definitely check out zappos.com...i know that they used to have them...good luck!