Help me find a Magnolia

pamperz

O.G.
Mar 2, 2008
Ok guys, usually I'm on the RM forum, and I have quite a few RMs and one Treesje Gray Marley which I love to death. I've never been fond of RM's grays for some reason and never bought a gray purse until I touched the Marley's leather, unbeatable softness. I wish RM would use these types of leathers again.

Anyways, I just bought another Treesje, a gray duchess clutch which is seriously the cutest thing ever and now I'm bitten. But I'm afraid the only style I'm obsessed with seems to be completely gone.... I would like to know if there is anyway to get a grey shine or bordeaux magnolia (I really like any gunmetal magnolia), I cannot believe I missed the boat on these. I just carried around the mini-magnolia @ LB in teal this weekend, and its too small but I know the full size would be perfect.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm now searching the bay and bonanzle... How often do they pop up?

i have not seen the magnolia on any of the sites lately either...bonz and ebay seem to be the way to go...for now....did you consider the asher at all??

Pamperz....I have been eyeing the mini magnolia on LB....what would you compare it to size wise at RM? I have MAM, a mini mattie, and MAMM, and mini B...just trying to figure it out size wise to see if it is "me"

Magnolia is THE bag for Treesje. I am surprised they are not making any this spring.

I think the Mini Magnolia is similar but just a little bigger than the Mini Mini by RM.

Yea the mini magnolia is definitely smaller than a mam but bigger than a mini mini. It's way too small for me, I'm a big bag girl. It depends on how much you carry. Probably similar to a Bal first in size.

Yea treesje seems to change styles all the time, which I think is interesting, but man, if something works... stick w/ it! Their detailing is truly amazing, way better than RM for sure and I think I read on here that Treesje only uses lamb leather?

I love RM, but I'm getting annoyed by their lack of effort in picking out good tissue soft high quality leathers and the lining. It's time to ante up the details in the leather, and not by adding little fringe key fobs...

yes i agree....i am an RM hound but have sold most of mine off now to branch out a bit more and i adore treesje....RMs CS with the SOs has been a little shady and I am in one that I am waiting for so i am nervous about it...that is my last RM...i plan to keep about 4 MABs....and now my fuchsia asher has shipped today....i will buy one more treesje asher probably and that will keep me happy...
i had my hand on the trigger for the magnolia in oceano a few months back and bought an RM instead...wish i didnt....i just sold it and now regret not getting that magnolia...lol

Same here.. I start to regret spending so much $ on RM. Should have discovered Treesje a long time ago. RM's CS + the massive production on sample sale bags makes their bags worth so little nowadays. Sad!

yes i agree....i am an RM hound but have sold most of mine off now to branch out a bit more and i adore treesje....RMs CS with the SOs has been a little shady and I am in one that I am waiting for so i am nervous about it...that is my last RM...i plan to keep about 4 MABs....and now my fuchsia asher has shipped today....i will buy one more treesje asher probably and that will keep me happy...
i had my hand on the trigger for the magnolia in oceano a few months back and bought an RM instead...wish i didnt....i just sold it and now regret not getting that magnolia...lol

I've never seen grey shine Magnolia on ebay/bonz, but have seen several oceano one there. I think black/bourdeaux pop up once in a while. Mini Magnolia is def bigger than MAMM, but the opening is pretty small- TEAL leather is awesome though I wish they'd make a full size Magnolia in that color.

Deb, IIRC you had a Bal First? Mini Magnolia is a lil bigger that that. If you like the of an MAM, the regular would be a better size for you.

Like zoesma, I wished I started to notice Treesje earlier. I knew it was around but the ruffles were just not doing it for me but now I want everything Treesje. I have rehomed most of my RM except for a few.

I love the Magnolia, and would like to find one also. I saw a black one on eBay a couple weeks ago, but haven't seen anything else. I wish I had noticed this bag earlier, before they were sold out....:girlsigh:

Well, there'll be the Aster Alice exclusive Grey Magnolia (different from Grey Shine) soon! ;) I think there hasn't been any word on when it'll come out yet, but I imagine it shouldn't be more than a couple months away, fingers crossed. (Treesje managed to get the Cream Magnolia SO out quite quickly last year, IIRC.)

That aside, Magnolias do still pop up from time to time on ebay or Bonanzle, but the colour may not be the one you want... Grey Shine has only ever turned up once that I know of, and IIRC, it was for a zero or low feedback seller on ebay with just one stock pic. Bordeaux has turned up a few times, but it may have been awhile since the last one too. For now, at least, the AA exclusive is the next "sure" thing, but it's always worth keeping an eye out on ebay or Bonanzle in the meantime! :smile:

I, too, am looking for a Magnolia and can kick myself for not discovering Treesje before these last couple of weeks. So far, I've bought the Dylan (black) and the Divino Grande (Oceano) and I absolutely LOVE these bags. The leather is TDF!

I'm looking for the Magnolia in Grey Shine, Cream or Bordeaux. The one that Aster Alice is putting out, will it be a limited edition? Also, does anyone know or think that Treesje will re-release the Magnolia again? This is such a gorgeous bag that I'd hate to think that it was only available for such a short amount of time. It really should be part of a "regular" line for them with different colors being introduced each season. :smile: