Help me find a LunchBox....With Style ;-)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I really don't eat lunch out in the afternoons...When I go out I take a 1 big bottle of evian water and 2 protein shakes and SOMETIMES a small salad (in a tupperware)...what I need to find is a Designer (MAYBE) or something to carry this stuff in that looks good....
    Ask ideas????
    If so post pictures PLEASE....I live in Florida so I need something that I can put a ice pack in also to keep the stuff cool...

2. Ha Ha! The eternal dilemma. When you find one, let me know, will you? :P

What I usually end up doing is slogging down to my office, in my Elgin tote every Monday, a week's worth of (well wrapped!) lunch supplies and snacks, and keeping what needs to be refrigerated down there in the office fridge. It seems I still have to slip a small something something in my bag or my pocket every day, but it has eliminated the need for a seperate lunch tote or bag, which I also tried and hated carrying back and forth on the bus every day as it cluttered my style! :lol:

The next best thing I found is to use those little paper gift bags or small bags with straw handles from the shops - easy enough to have several in a variety of colors and themes, and I can always fold them up and stick them in my bag for the trip home.

Would love to hear any creative ideas from other brown baggers .... :idea:

3. Oohh I like the Milano ones!

4. You know what would be cute? Get one of those vintage plastic lunchboxes (with Wonderwoman or Strawberry Shortcake, or something.)

Go to lunchboxes.com

They've got a wide selection. (Not just the plastic ones, but also the canvas and metal ones.)

5. I have the same dilemma aswell so if any other pf have some other ideas as well I would really appreciate it! :flowers:

6. ooh I like - thanks - also am looking for funky tupperware (is such a thing exists!! LOL)

7. :wlae: I AM SO GLAD I WAS NOT ALONE IN THIS:yes:
    I thought MAYBE I WAS LOL
    You all gave GREAT IDEAS....Maybe I can ask LV to make me one:idea: :graucho: imagine;)
    ANYWAY Keep the idea's and pictures coming..WE ALL NEED NICE Lunch carrier's ......SINCE we all carry great handbags:heart:

8. ^^ You must certainly aren't - hoping some other great pf members will post some other really good buys!:yes:

9. I carry my Mr. Bento lunch box in a vintage Gucci drawstring bucket bag.

10. the mj lunch box bag? i dont have it but it looks cute too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice