Help me find a Lita Hobo on sale please? Leather?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

I love this bag and I finally found the leather hobo in black and fuchsia on sale and I ordered both a few days ago. I was so excited! I've never had a botkier before and I got them for a steal! Then they called today and said that they oversold them and they dont have any in stock to fill my order. So there goes my bargain. I really would like to have this bag but I'd like it better if it was on sale! I cant even find it anywhere in leather full price or not. If I buy it in Nylon will i be dissapointed? I'm really hard on my bags and I had read that the nylon bags are not as durable as the leather. Is this true? Can any of you help me?

2. Ebay is where I look for bags that are sold out elsewhere.

I've not seen the nylon, but someone else said it looked cheap to her. The leather ones are really nice - it's good leather.

3. Thanks for the reply, I'll keep searching for the leather Lita.

4. Damn, I'm THISCLOSE to purchasing the nylon lita for work since i came to the conclusion that nylon would be more work appropriate and durable, but I really, really prefer leather and I don't want a bag that looks cheap. :\ It looks beautiful in the photos ... but I suppose it's suppose to.

5. The leather one is gorgeous. :love:

6. Thanks so much ladies, I just got a leather Lita from funkylala!