Help me find a foldover bag

Apr 3, 2008
I'm looking for a leather, convertible fold over bag. Priced under $350.00. Similar to this:

cc_black_b.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Have you looked at the Ignes thread... there's a beautiful Ignes Millie bag which is a folder over. Ignes allows you to bespoke your order with leathers, linings, straps etc at a VERY resonable price. It's worth checking the Ignes website... do a search on ignes handbags..

Foley+Corinna, but be careful when you choose the leather. Their leather varies. I like the smooth leather which is thick and soft. They also have glossy leather, which I don't like but many people do...

I definitely agree....go with a Foley and Corinna city (small, mid-sized, or regular). There are codes for certain online retailers that carry this brand, so you can definitely score one in your price range. I highly recommend the mid-city size in black (I personally think that black is the best leather and color for this style).

Good luck!

That's the Melie Bianco version "inspired" by the F&C, so I'd say F&C too! By the way, I have that in pink and it's actually quite nice for the price. Everyone who comments on it is surprised that it's not leather! I also think their lining (polka dots) is cute!