Help me find a Coco Cabas in Bronze ...

chloneesha

PinkBox...
Dec 20, 2006
Hello... Please help me find a Bronze Coco Cabas .... Well, here's my story ....I did get myself a bronze coco cabas last oct through my friend at texas , but when i got it, there awas a damage in the stitches on the side and had to sent it back to texas for repair, unfortunately after one month they called and said it couldnt be repaired, so either they'll have it credit back or change it for a new bag that I prefer... i really wanted that bag, the s.a told me they will help me look for one but it had take so much time already and i miss the cabas so much... Hoping someone can help me find one and reserve it for me or sent me pm or email me....my heart is broken right now:sad::sad::sad:....
I know baglovers or Chanel lovers like me would understand what i feel right now ... I need your help..........

Hello... Please help me find a Bronze Coco Cabas .... Well, here's my story ....I did get myself a bronze coco cabas last oct through my friend at texas , but when i got it, there awas a damage in the stitches on the side and had to sent it back to texas for repair, unfortunately after one month they called and said it couldnt be repaired, so either they'll have it credit back or change it for a new bag that I prefer... i really wanted that bag, the s.a told me they will help me look for one but it had take so much time already and i miss the cabas so much... Hoping someone can help me find one and reserve it for me or sent me pm or email me....my heart is broken right now:sad::sad::sad:....
I know baglovers or Chanel lovers like me would understand what i feel right now ... I need your help..........

I feel your pain. I wanted one as well so i went on bag, borrow, or steal and ordered one today. I'm so excited. They said they just got them in and they have 8 new ones. You can borrow them (rent them) and if you like it you can submit to buy it. I'm going to try it. Good luck........:yahoo::wlae:

Is Coco Cabas the same thing as Baby Cabas?

If so, Saks has a few. I got one about 3 weeks ago and they said there are at about 5 or so left in the system...a good SA can look it up for you.

I agree with aptmtb...I worked with a great SA in the Saks in Chevy Chase, who help me locate a bronze baby cabas on Wednesday...At that time Saks was still showing 5 remaining in their system...PM me if you need contact info...and I hope you get one of the last remaining bags...

i wasn't aware that chanels were allowed to sold online. is that a legit site?? also, what is the "large size" that they are describing? i thought the bronze only came in one size, and my box actually says "petit tote" on it i think?