Help me find a checkbook cover/wallet ...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm looking for a little cover to put my checkbook in. I don't want the whole checkbook wallet thing, because I just got a new wallet and happen to like it, but I do need something to put my checkbook in when I need to carry it around. Something preferably leather, but anything other than the plastic ones with inserts of kittens and tress would be fine ... :biggrin:

2. I bought a Coach one and I love it. The leather is great.

3. I like the LV checkbook cover

4. ^^^I love that pink one (the last one). Too cute.

5. JupiterbyJo cheque book.jpg
  6. Oooh, those are cute! So many to choose from. :biggrin:

7. I have a coach checkbook cover too. I love it. If you are near a coach outlet you should drop in and see if they have any on sale.

8. OMG I WAS JUST GOING TO MAKE THIS THREAD TODAY AS WACHOVIA SENT ME MY NEXT BATCH OF CHECKS!! lol great minds think alike at times like this!

9. ^^ ooh, I like the first design on the middle one! lotus, so pretty.

does coach sell just the checkbook cover? I've only seen the ones with the wallet attached.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice