Help me find a burnt orange bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m dreaming of summer, including a great summer bag. I’ve been obsessed with the idea of a burnt or dark orange bag for a while, but I haven’t been able to find one that fits the bill. It should be medium or large, not too structured, have no or minimal logos, and have a casual vibe. Pre-loved is fine, and I’d like to keep the price under $1500. I fell in love with the Bottega Veneta in the photo maybe two years ago and am still thinking about it (the color is “Arizona”), but couldn’t find it anywhere.

Ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Chloe and Mulberry have some tones similar to this out now.

serenityneow likes this.
  3. Will check these out, thanks!

4. Thank you, JolieS! I LOVE the Valextra Terracotta ❤️❤️❤️. Celine has a color called terracotta too, but it looks quite brown in some pictures. This looks perfect!

JolieS likes this.
  5. Bottega is still doing beautiful burnt oranges. What about the Cassette bag?

0765EA26-85D8-4FE8-8380-B7BD25222226.jpeg

6. You know, I never think to use this color for summer, but it does make sense! I know it's not luxury designer, but I have a Coach 1941 duffle in the chili color that sounds like what you are looking for. The leather on these are amazing, I have one in a winter white color too. They are no longer on their site, but you may find one second hand. Significantly lower priced than your budget range. 20180913_074504.jpg

7. Arizona is fabulously-fab.

My Gucci Soho Disco is the same in Suede (I think from 2015)

jbags07, serenityneow and Mariapia like this.
  8. #9 Jan 13, 2020 at 10:59 PM
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2020 at 11:25 PM

Attached Files:

9. My favourite colour for any season, not orange but burnt orange ..,,all my travel bags are in that colour...Baleciaga weekender in rouille, Francesco Biasia weekender burnt orange and tangerine XL Longchamp.......not what you are looking for though...just to share my love for the colour and for both Bottega Venetas

serenityneow likes this.
  10. Ferragamo Sophia, about $500 US preloved
    cee4f9a0432c7fc0206116e23cf666a1--shoe-bag-designer-bags.jpg

11. My most used summer bag is an orange BV Cervo hobo, I have taken it everywhere from national parks to the beach to the summer art shows. It’s a beautiful casual summer bag, it’s not for everyone but I love mine.

Attached Files:

12. Will you please find me one, thank you. I’d ask for yours, but I can tell it’s pretty attached to you. :flowers:

ETA Sorry, OP - the BV Cervo Hobo is my all-time favorite bag, -and- I want orange as well. :heart:

Nibb likes this.
  13. Mulberry, but I don't think of it as summer. It feels more like fall to me.

14. Brandearauction from Japan on eBay has one, mine is a bit too loved, desperately needs a good spa.