Help me find a bag under $500!

Thanks a lot everyone for all the help you've been giving, you've been wonderful! I'm glad to tell you that my search is finally over :smile: And my dream bag was closer than I had thought; I took my mom shopping in Helsinki today, hoping to find a shirt or two, but instead found the most amazing Emporio Armani bag for 50% off! :yahoo:

untitled1dg1.jpg

(The photo does little justice to it...)

The original price was 660 euros, or about $890, but I paid just some $450 for it! What a steal! The owner of the store I bought it from came to me and told me how devastated she'd been when no one had bought the bag and she had to put it on sale... She said it reminded her a lot from a Chanel bag they had for sale, and I have to agree, the bag does come across a bit like Chanel. :wlae:

Beautiful bag! And at a great price too! Congrats on finding your perfect bag! Not to mention it is even better when u find things at places you totally don't expect!:tup:

Georgeous bag!!

Passerby, yet again, you are providing us all with amazing bags!!! I love the 1st one (green). It's on sale at lunaboston for $295. I don't need any more bags but man, am I tempted to buy that one!!! It looks so soft and smooshy! :drool: