Help me find a Bag that looks like this Chanel one...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is a replica of a Chanel bag, but from the source, I'm guessing it's very low quality. I can't afford Chanel, but does anyone know of a bag priced under $350 that looks similar? (Obviously, I don't need the logo. ;))

Thanks very much,
    Kara

[​IMG]

2. you find to find a bag that's similar to a fake bag that Chanel never made?
    I can't think of any, although Tory Burch makes some fun clutches.

3. Smartbargains.com has some nice BCBGMaxAzria clutches on sale right now that you might like.

4. #4 Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  5. Kooba Penelope.
    Retails for $295, but can be found on sale right now.
    Comes in several colors, including black, gunmetal, red, white patent, red patent, gold.

It's about the same shape as the one you posted. I have one in black leather and love that the chain strap is removable so you can use it as a clutch or small shoulder bag when needed.

It's actually pretty roomy for a clutch. I can hold a small wallet, keys, compact, lipstick, cell.

[​IMG]