Help me!! Fendi spy bag

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I WANT, NEED, MUST HAVE the fendi spy that is white and metallic colors???? I have not bought anything but Gucci or LV in like 20 years...help me out guys!! IS it a bag I can just call and order or is there a wait list...oh! and the name and color would be helpful!!

THANK YOU!

There was one for preorder on neiman marcus. Theres a silver/gold two tone and a gold/silver two tone version. I think the silver/gold is the one you're talking about...maybe...lol.

I guess I better start searching for pics...I just do not know a darn thing about these bags...I dont even know what a hologram is... (feel stupid) I obviously saw one somewhere and can not remeber where!

NMV7471_mn.jpg

this one?

Sunshine said:
I guess I better start searching for pics...I just do not know a darn thing about these bags...I dont even know what a hologram is... (feel stupid) I obviously saw one somewhere and can not remeber where!

Sunshine, please don't feel bad. There are so many colors of Spy that many people couldn't keep up. Check out this site for colors (setup by TFS members):
http://guessgirl96.com/Spy/

That is THE ONE!! Its beautiful...now is that something I can carry casually??? (Im really stepping out of the box here..I seriously have not carried anything but gucci or LV for years) Im kind of wondering if its a dressy bag? I want it...bad...also are the like...last year...kind of thing? Or still in stlye. (you guys are the biggest source of information its wonderful) Thank you.

Sunshine said:
OKay its ordered, should be here Tuesday. Thanks again for your help. (I think) the good news is my husband has NO idea how much these cost...$200 sounds good to me..... :smile:

Congrats Sunshine. I'm looking to get a spy bag too!!! i just can't decide what color :biggrin:

Post pics when you get it