Help me decorate my new Audrey Beach Tote!

Which of the fobs shown below look best on the Audrey Fish Tote?

• Snorkel

• Crab

• Mermaid

• Shells

• Octopus

• Flamingo

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not the most popular opinion, but I like the snorkel! I never thought I'd see a bag where I'd like that fob but I think it works on this one, even if it doesn't pop out as much.

Funny enough, I don't like the mermaid. When I first saw it, it looked like she's just hanging there and a giant fish is coming to eat her! :roflmfao:

My first thought when I bought the bag was that I could wear my snorkel fob with it. But after I got out all my ocean-themed fobs, I got confused. My husband and I are scuba divers so that is why I bought the snorkel fob.

Decisions, decisions! Isn't is nice to have choices? :graucho:

My first thought when I bought the bag was that I could wear my snorkel fob with it. But after I got out all my ocean-themed fobs, I got confused. My husband and I are scuba divers so that is why I bought the snorkel fob.

Decisions, decisions! Isn't is nice to have choices? :graucho:

Then I think you should use the snorkel fob. Looks great with it and has meaning

Thanks! I always think of flamingos as coastal birds because they are abundant on the Dutch Carribbean island of Bonaire where they spend the day fishing for shrimp on the salt flats.
WOW! Life-long learning everyday! Maybe it would have been better stated as sea animals rather than sea-related.

WOW! Life-long learning everyday! Maybe it would have been better stated as sea animals rather than sea-related.

Bonaire is one of our favorite Carribbean spots, but I don't know if it is unusual to see flamingos near the sea in other areas; but you are right, they are not sea-animals.

Attachments

• bonarianflamingos.jpg
    bonarianflamingos.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 72
Well, that's a tough one!! Because they all look great for various reasons. I'd say since I"m more of a "matchy" kinda gal, I like the snorkel and the sea shells, but would probably "mix it up" and put a few others like if I were wearing a red shirt one day, then the crab to pull it all together (because he's too cute to ignore), etc.

I voted shells, I like the different metallics in it against the blue. I have been looking at a lot of jewelry online the past few days though...might have skewed my perspective!

Well, that's a tough one!! Because they all look great for various reasons. I'd say since I"m more of a "matchy" kinda gal, I like the snorkel and the sea shells, but would probably "mix it up" and put a few others like if I were wearing a red shirt one day, then the crab to pull it all together (because he's too cute to ignore), etc.

I never thought about matching the fob to my clothes, cool idea!

I voted shells, I like the different metallics in it against the blue. I have been looking at a lot of jewelry online the past few days though...might have skewed my perspective!

I'm using the shells right now on my bonnie straw tote - they are so pretty but still subtle!