Help me decorate my new Audrey Beach Tote!

Which of the fobs shown below look best on the Audrey Fish Tote?

• Snorkel

• Crab

• Mermaid

• Shells

• Octopus

• Flamingo

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here are pics of the Snorkel and Crab fobs:
the crab stands out better then the other.. The purple doesnt really show on this bag.
1821098d1344132276-help-me-decorate-my-new-audrey-beach-tote-crabfob002.jpg

I voted for shells - they seem subtle on this bag.
But, this bag really stands on its own - you could return some of the unused fobs and get another Audrey:graucho: - just saying...

I vote crab...it really pops!

I voted octopus becuase he is so cute - but - then again - the red crab contrasts nicely with the blue on the bag

I voted for the crab! Nice color pop and it looks like he's in the scenery on the background!

Thanks for voting, the crab is in the lead but he has strong competition from the snorkel, shells, and none.

I am glad that so many Coachies think that this bag has lots of options and looks great no matter what!

I voted alst night but I have to tell you my vote should coulnt as three votes. I had two co-workers with me and we all agreed that it's beautiful....alone! We voted for none :biggrin:

Not the most popular opinion, but I like the snorkel! I never thought I'd see a bag where I'd like that fob but I think it works on this one, even if it doesn't pop out as much.

Funny enough, I don't like the mermaid. When I first saw it, it looked like she's just hanging there and a giant fish is coming to eat her! :roflmfao: