Help me deciding, please :-) (modeling shots)

?

3 pink bags: what should I choose?

1. Speedy 25 rose poudre (brand new)

29 vote(s)
    50.9%
  2. Montaigne BB rose poudre (brand new)

22 vote(s)
    38.6%
  3. Montaigne MM rose ballerine (pre-loved)

6 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Hi everyone!
    Many of you already know that I'm torn between 2 bags: Speedy 25 in rose poudre vs. Montaigne BB in rose poudre.
    I've already discussed this topic in another thread, but I didn't post any pic (because I didn't have any)
    Recently I had the opportunity to try them and now I can post some modeling shots (sorry for the bad outfit, but that day I was running late at work…).
    I slightly prefer the style of the Montaigne, but I'm afraid that a pink BB looks too small and girly on me (for reference, I'm almost 38 years old and I'm 170 cm tall, which is a bit less than 5,6).
    Honestly, if there was a Montaigne MM in rose poudre, I would get it! Hand down! But it doesn't exist...
    So, recently I found a third alternative on eBay: a preloved Montaigne MM in rose ballerine. It is in excellent conditions and the seller asks for the retail. So, among the 3 bags, this one would be the most expansive. Do you think it is worth?

I can afford just one…

Thanks in advance!

Pic 1.jpg Pic2.jpg Pic3.jpg Pic4.jpg Pic5.jpg Face.jpg
    historygal, Acctt, MarLoLV and 2 others like this.
  2. Speedy 25

foxylock likes this.
  3. Speedy 25

foxylock likes this.
  4. Speedy

foxylock likes this.
  5. montaigne. hands down!

6. Which one you mean? The brand new Bb in rose poudre or the MM preloved in rose ballerine (which is not in the pic, but everyone knows it)

7. I love the Montaigne BB on you, and I don't think it looks too small or girly on you. It looks tailored and sophisticated.

stacygimini and unhly_msqurade like this.
  8. Montaigne BB rose poudre. It also suits you better than the Speedy when worn crossbody imo.

Iridescent and chlamy like this.
  9. Montaigne bb !

10. SPEEDY!

foxylock likes this.
  11. I don't like the handles that stand up while wearing the bag so I'd say Speedy.

historygal, kbell and LVCoffeeAddict like this.
  12. I like the Montaigne bb on you more.

14. I agree and want that purse myself!

LV_4ever likes this.
  15. Montaigne !!! The shape is more elegant . But I am biased because I own this bag ..lol . I prefer the speedy in canvas . I do not like how the emp. one loses it shape after a while . GL :smile:

Iridescent, NWGal and LV_4ever like this.