Help me deciding for my first LV, please !!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I have spent wayyyyy too much time reading everybody, trying to make my list of wishes shorter in the LV section.
    I am going back to Paris next week (I m in Denmark right now) and I want to purchase my first LV bag .....(Chanel will follow later;) )
    So ladies experts please help !
    My style is mostly casual girl, I wear jeans and flats most of the time....but feminine and trendy. This bag has to last forever though. Here is a pic of me if it can help saying which bag would suit me :amuse:
    I usually don t carry that much in it.

Here is my long list.....

Mono : Papillon 26 or 30
    Speedy 25 or 30
    Ellipse
    Alma
    Damier: Papillon
    Ribera
    Vernis : Bedford in noisette .....is this colour fragile ?
    Epi : Speedy mandarin or myrtille.......
    Soufflot

I am into "doctor bags shapes" or "cylindrical". I know there is a lot of Speedy fans here, but any owners of the other bags as well could tell how are they to use ? pros and cons ?

Thank you SOOO much for your help to a novice.
    Oh:worried: I have another concern....I have a friend who can gets me 20% off in her local LV store, but that means that I ll have to ask to see the bags in Paris, and then leave with nothing....How to face the judging SAs ?

2.jpg
  2. Speedy 30. Love mine!

3. All great chiuces, but have you looked at the damier duomo?
    Its definitely a doctor stye, a new bag ,and to me takes the place of a speedy (just more structured) if you don't want both. The only thing is its a little pricey.

4. I have to say Vernis is my favorite!

5. Speedy..

6. Speedy is so classic!! You'll have it forever! I got my first one 20 years ago!!

7. speedy or papillon

8. I love Speedy and Papillon!:love: I don’t think it matters just browsing bags in a LV boutique.;)

9. Speedy 30 {my first} Not all; but most 'collections' began with a speedy...is durable, timeless....a true classic [IMO]

Congrats on your upcoming purchase .!.

LV + ME = :love::love::love::love: :love: :love:

10. ^sorry, I Answered That Really Fast! Don't Worry About Not Buying In Paris (Isn't It Worth It For 20% Off?!!! ~ Super Sweet Friend!). Do Not Worry About The SA's. You Take Your Time & Try The Bags. At The End You Politely Tell Them ~ You Need To Think It Over.....The Speedy Is Great...I Just LOVE The Papillon. I Think When You Try Them ~ You Will Know What Feels Best......BTW ~ Love Your Picture...You Are Very Pretty!

11. speedy 25 in mono and mandarin.

12. Speedy 30

13. Thank you, you re so sweet !! I can t wait to see those babies myself:love:

14. Speedy 30 in Mono or mandarin

15. Speedy was my first LV, so I would have to go with Speedy [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice