help me decideeee!!!

Gosh --- I would wait to get the Lockit as I always want to get a new bag. With $800, you're almost there! Then the accessories can be bought a bit later.

Whatever you decide, you'll always get to scratch something off of your wish list so you'll really be ahead either way!! Good luck!!

:P i know, i'm just too impatient as i have been waiting to go to LV for the past 3 weeks :sad: my sunset has been on hold for me since june 15th!!! i have to get something else on friday, i'm dying! lol.

:P i know, i'm just too impatient as i have been waiting to go to LV for the past 3 weeks :sad: my sunset has been on hold for me since june 15th!!! i have to get something else on friday, i'm dying! lol.

LOL I know what you mean about "dying to get something LV" --- we all know that the need to scratch that incessant LV itch often times is overpowering!! So --- compromise?? How about vernis cles and save the rest for your Epi? Then you won't have to wait too long to get your Epi.

LOL I know what you mean about "dying to get something LV" --- we all know that the need to scratch that incessant LV itch often times is overpowering!! So --- compromise?? How about vernis cles and save the rest for your Epi? Then you won't have to wait too long to get your Epi.

:wtf: lol i can't do it. i have to spend it allllll. lol. i planned to have the epi lockit by the end of the summer as i'll be going back to LV probably in september (actually at this rate i'll probably be in there a lot more before then as much as i've been going to manhattan lately, it will be so hard not to purchase anything!) lol but i plan to have the items i want to purchase on friday and then the epi lockit by september. gonna try my best to acquire the other items (minus the azur hampstead since that's january) by the end of the year. might be a little easier to get my epi lockit once i put my textbooks from the summer semester up on ebay. that should grab at least $200, but won't sell as well until school starts back up again. which = around august/september.

:wtf: lol i can't do it. i have to spend it allllll. lol. i planned to have the epi lockit by the end of the summer as i'll be going back to LV probably in september (actually at this rate i'll probably be in there a lot more before then as much as i've been going to manhattan lately, it will be so hard not to purchase anything!) lol but i plan to have the items i want to purchase on friday and then the epi lockit by september. gonna try my best to acquire the other items (minus the azur hampstead since that's january) by the end of the year. might be a little easier to get my epi lockit once i put my textbooks from the summer semester up on ebay. that should grab at least $200, but won't sell as well until school starts back up again. which = around august/september.

LOL --- then you'll really have to get the MC wallet! Then you can breathe a sigh of relief and really enjoy the Sunset Blvd. (that you're already picking up) AND the new MC wallet to boot!!! You'll have fun!!

anyone know the actual price of the epi lockit? i just saw someone say it was around $870 in hawaii but it's always more expensive here than in hawaii. ugh, if i could get my hands on that this weekend...

Epi lockit if you can swing it. Was at the Boutique today but didn't see one. What color will you get?!

i dunno. i was thinking either red or white, i think the black is a little boring although very classy. we'll have to see. spoke to my SA about it on tuesday and she said everything sold except one ivoire and one black and that hopefully they'd get more before i came in on friday, but we'll see. i don't know if i can swing it yet until i know the exact USD price!

i agree about the black epi. if it really is 870 hawaii then probably not more than 925 us. i personally love the red epi. wish they would make more vibrant colors. i would love an epi lockit in turquoise!

good luck!!!!

i agree about the black epi. if it really is 870 hawaii then probably not more than 925 us. i personally love the red epi. wish they would make more vibrant colors. i would love an epi lockit in turquoise!

good luck!!!!

:P ugh. i'm hoping for a little less, i guess i will find out when i get there. 900 would be pushing it, and although it sounds like another $25 more is no biggie, i'm spending a ton of money this weekend on top of travel fares and parking and food. ugh. maybe mom will help out with this one, i'm just so close i'd love to be able to take it home nowwwwww!