Help Me Decided My Next Bbag !

1. I am just sooo overwhelm when it comes to Bbags as everyone else....:nuts:..I love all of these colors !! Never been enough..I just put my name for Seagreen and Periwinkle for 2007 at Bal NY with Sara (she is just a sweet girl !!). I just got an offer for City Ink, City Blueberry and City Rouge Vif. So far I only have Twiggy Gres Fonce (I think from s/s 2006 ??).
    Let me know what you think ! Thanks, ladies

2. WOW,:nuts: if you have an offer for INK City, i would say go for it. It is a gorgeous and popular color.:graucho:

3. How could you not pass up an offer for an ink city? :nuts: It's definitely one of the best colors. Plus you should get a city if you don't have one yet. :graucho:

4. I totally agree with the ladies above. Go for the ink city! I have an ink day and it is absolutely beautiful! Good luck!

5. Nanaz,
    I love talking to you :love::love:....The Blueberry is the one on eBay (she sent me several additional pics) that you mentioned yesterday. You do think INK better than Blueberry ? :nuts::graucho:....ha..ha...It is just so overwhelm !! Thanks, sweetie :love:

6. Now that you have an offer for INK City, i would say yes :yes: INK over Blueberry. It is an amazing color and every one's favorite.:yahoo:

7. Pewter, my God,you are adorable :love:...Thanks alot...City will definitely my next choice without any question. :nuts:

8. Dancing_Queen, thanks gorgeous :wlae:...I have set my love to INK now !! :love:..Yippi....Ink, here I comes !!:yahoo:

9. Hi Nanaz, I just emailed the seller now. I do need to send the payment sometimes today, so it arrive tomorrow since I will be leaving on Friday !! I got my Twiggy from her !! She is pretty quick in responding.

10. I just bought an ink city and even though I am letting her go I would say if you are into neutrals the ink is the best. It is a beautiful color and changes with the light. I can totally see why so many people love ink. For me it just wasn't pink and I have issues. Anyway congrats and post pics when you get a chance!!!

11. Hi, Thanks alot. Bal NY has City in Pale Pink if you want per yesterday. You can call them if you are interested.:idea:

12. Thanks littlemedave!! Pale pink is the only color pink I am not interested in. Too light for me.

13. Ha..ha..I agreed, I honestly prefer pink from previous season and I don't know why they don't make in those color :crybaby:....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice