Help me decide

I think you should wait for an all leather version. If this isn't what you were looking for, in my experience, it won't satisfy you and you will keep longing for the all leather version. This is a unique design and I haven't seen it before, but I think the elegant character of the Constance is best played up in all leather. Dont give up hope in your search for the perfect one!

I "like" the idea of canvas and leather bags by Hermes, but I can't reconcile the price on them especially with canvas that albeit is hardwearing but will get dirty, stained, etc. I would wait. get what you want.

Reactions: Mindi B
Thanks everyone for their input. They haven't told me the price point yet but I figure I might as well go check it out.

Just worried if I pass this one up I might never be offered one in the future since they seem so rare these days.

It is a very stylish and versatile bag BUT If you are uncertain and need to ask - the answer for you must be 'No'.

You will get more credit and respect as a discerning customer by having the courtesy to go and look at it even if you give a sensible reason and decline the offer.

Look back at the many experiences of other tpf members who have declined bag offers and gone on to get bags of their choice.

Reactions: cafecreme15
I imagine if they replace the black glazed canvas with the grey canvas like the flap, the whole feeling would be different and I d definitely take it.... ^^
(or secretly hoping they d have the classic old ones with barenia-coloured trim and beige canvas with GHW)
but again... the magic may shine through when it's in your hand!

yea yea interested to know the price difference between this one and leather ones...

Reactions: Orangefanatic