Help me decide?

missbrasilnyc

Aug 22, 2012
Hello TPFers...

This almost ALWAYS happens to me! During these awesome sale times, I find things I love, easy. The problem is, I find two items that are pretty similar and then it takes me DAYS to decide which one I would like to get. I know I want to treat myself, I know I want one of these watches, but I just can't pick between the two.

Does any one have these sawyer watches? Or if you guys could weigh in on which one would look nicer?

MK6282 (Rose Gold with mother of pearl face)
MK6360 (Yellow gold with pink acetate interlocking links)

I have tons of gold watches, no rose gold ones...I'm not really sure how to match it though. The mother of pearl face is also very pretty. But the pink one is like more of a "sure bet," I know how to match it with my gold jewelry. Unless you can mix golds? Ahhh. It's so hard to pick!

Help a girl out :biggrin:mk6282.jpg mk6360.jpg

Hello TPFers...

This almost ALWAYS happens to me! During these awesome sale times, I find things I love, easy. The problem is, I find two items that are pretty similar and then it takes me DAYS to decide which one I would like to get. I know I want to treat myself, I know I want one of these watches, but I just can't pick between the two.

Does any one have these sawyer watches? Or if you guys could weigh in on which one would look nicer?

MK6282 (Rose Gold with mother of pearl face)
MK6360 (Yellow gold with pink acetate interlocking links)

I have tons of gold watches, no rose gold ones...I'm not really sure how to match it though. The mother of pearl face is also very pretty. But the pink one is like more of a "sure bet," I know how to match it with my gold jewelry. Unless you can mix golds? Ahhh. It's so hard to pick!

Help a girl out :biggrin:View attachment 3712696 View attachment 3712697
The top one has my vote. If you have warm-toned skin then rose gold will complement you well and, due to a natural optical illusion, blend nicely with yellow gold.