Help me decide!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They are all beautiful! I vote option #2! Fall is coming and it's perfect for handheld or shoulder carry plus you don't have to worry about the weather so much with that bag!

2. :biggrin:#2.

3. 2

4. #1 or #2

6. #1 or #2

7. I was unable to decide so I ended up with both 1 & 2, figured it was justified as they are different prints. I love both but 2 is more weather friendly

Aliluvlv likes this.

9. Gosh. I'm just joining in on the thread and I think that was the quickest decision I've seen on here ever. I was going to say #1 or#2. I just got the Turenne PM myself and at same time tried on Sienna PM. I loved both, but ended up with the Turenne only because on longest sitting for crossbody it was a tad longer and my husband kept saying how much more he liked the monogram. But I think you'll love both

10. Turenne mm️I love mine

11. #2 or #3 - depending on what you want in your bag - I really liked the sienna but it didn't sit well crossbody on me because I carried too much for it I guess. I love my totally, but there is less versatility there. If you are a shoulder bag type, definitely recommend the totally :smile:

12. one more vote for #2

13. 2

14. #1!!! I recently was deciding between turenne and sienna and ended up with turenne (pm). I ended up really disliking the placement of the pleat on sienna and also how the zipper line doesnt sit straight.