Help me decide!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want a hobo bag. I'm not entirely sure if I want one with a single strap or a double. I have found several on posh.
    Sought After-LOVE the pink. Worried about the braided straps and staying on my shoulders
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462209113.129972.jpg
    Homemade Cake-can't find too much info about this bag. Not many pictures
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462209173.119154.jpg
    I have no idea what this bag is called but I like the shape
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462209201.162073.jpg

I can't decide! All of them will be dependent on price. They're listed on posh so I'm going to make offers. Does anyone else have these bags and can compare them??

2. I went with the sought after. The seller wouldn't budge on price even though she said she was open to offers. I ended up paying $40 plus shipping which isn't bad I guess.
    I only went with that because I don't have any pink bags! I hope I like it!

3. I had a pink bag similar to that, but not a Sought After. But I can tell you that the leather is really nice and soft. Enjoy! And it's such a pretty color in person.

Joan

4. I'm hoping it's not too heavy! That's one reason I like Tano. The leather is nice but not overly heavy!