Help me decide!

LV BarbieDoll

May 20, 2010
So I went into Nordstrom today to try on this beauty!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411504629.214013.jpg
I went in a little casual today...

Anyways, they only had the patent leather one in stock. But I love it!!! Now I'm torn between the black leather or the red one. All of the bags I own now are LV in DE and my black Gucci soho. So if I were to get red, it would be my first colored bag!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411504774.150206.jpg
This isn't the bag that I want, I just took a picture for the color. But OMG, I can't get over how beautiful this red is!!! Black or red?!?!

View attachment 2759329

Anyways, they only had the patent leather one in stock. But I love it!!! Now I'm torn between the black leather or the red one. All of the bags I own now are LV in DE and my black Gucci soho. So if I were to get red, it would be my first colored bag!

View attachment 2759330
This isn't the bag that I want, I just took a picture for the color. But OMG, I can't get over how beautiful this red is!!! Black or red?!?!

WOW! RED!! It is so eye catching ! What a stunning pop of color. You just have to get red!!!

View attachment 2759329

View attachment 2759330
May I ask what it is called??