Help me decide ..

auboo

Jan 24, 2014
2 different re-sellers here in Bangkok both have Balenciaga City in stock , 1st reseller have black RH , and the second one have black GH. Price different it's only about USD $150 on the GH. If i could only have 1 balenciaga bag, which one i should go for ? Thanks. X

I think it depends on a few things, like what years are the bags from? If one is a more desirable year and leather then that would definitely influence your choice. Are they in about the same condition? Any torn corners or sticky handles?

For me personally you can always get RH, so while I like it the RH isn't a must for me. GH (if it's G21, not G12) is harder to find, especially if it's GGH (gold) which is tough to find on black city bags (that aren't beat up or fake). If having something rare and hard to find is important to you then you should definitely consider the GH (G21 silver however is not as rare, I see it everywhere). However always decide on what feels best to you. I personally don't find G21 too heavy but I know some people do.

Agree with Robyn. I have a 2013 bag and the leather is thinner than all my others so I wouldn't buy that year again. I have a 2014 rh city and I love her, she is "easy" but not as fun as GH21

The bags are 2014 model .. I think i might be getting the gold studs one , i had friends to vote which bag looks better and most of them voted for the GH one, even my husband like the Gh one better.
Thanks for the inputs ladies!