Help me decide?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I can not decide ...

I need a party bag. And I mean more a bag that fits the girl dinner, drinks out. Not clubbing so much any more.;)

I have looked at the TB Reva clutch and think it's beautiful. But the big gold logo makes me a little unsure. Is it a bit too much? And the leather is a little shiny. I have find pics were this model dont have the gold logo just printed logo. But I havent been able to find it here in Sweden. .

Also looked at TB Bombe clutch. It feels classic and I could use it as a everyday bag also.. But it might be a little too big as party clutch?

It also looked at TB Amanda logo clutch but not seen it in real life. However, I am a tall girl and think it may be too small.

And now the last one, I promise ...;) Or should I buy a marc jacobs classic q wristlet bag:confused1:

Would be grateful for some good advice as I have a 40 year birthday celebration coming up soon and I can not decide.

2. I go out often and prefer a wristlet. I have my phone, cc, cash and lipgloss in there. It just seems easier for me. Out of the TB products you mentioned I do like the Reva clutch. I use a crossbody one because I prefer the smaller emblem. This is what I have - http://www.toryburch.com/reva-cross-body/11149599.html?start=7&cgid=handbags-clutches&dwvar_11149599_color=701

3. I love the Reva clutch - big logo and all!

4. The Reva clutch is sophisticated. The logo is only but a portion of its gorgeous totality.

Go for it! :smile:

5. I have the black Reva with the big gold logo-- I think it is amazingly sophisticated with a great look! It's got great style-- it will look beautiful on you! Go for it!

6. Either the Reva or the Amanda is a great party bag, actually the Amanda is a nice size, check out the measurements.