Help me decide!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What should I get!? I'm deciding between a mono canvas neverfull or a mono canvas delightful gm. Also thinking about a speedy 25 in azur or a speedy 30 in mono (both with the cross body strap).
    Help!:smile:

2. Delightful! (Or Sully) :smile: Mostly due to the straps of the Neverfull. :smile: But it depends on how you will use it of course... :smile:

3. Neverfull & Speedy30.

4. +1...the classics

5. Delightful and Speedy 30

6. Azur Neverfull MM and Mono Speedy B 30.

7. Def Delightful & Speedy.

8. Delightful & Speedy 30 :smile:

9. +1

10. +2

11. Ok, I think I've decided on a speedy mono but 25 or 30? I've poured over pictures and the sizes look different in every photo! I will be using the cross body strap. Any thoughts?
    TIA

12. Most people prefer 30 but I carry so less that I got the 25 in azur. You should consider the delightful and sully too. Delightful gm is no longer available in the store (discontinued). I would advice you to go to the store to pick out the style/ size. Looking at pictures not always helpful.

13. Neverfull and speedy 30!

14. Ok. I did it. I ordered the mono speedy b 30! Still deciding on delightful or neverfull. Thanks for the advice everyone!