Help me decide!

I'm torn.....

Flame SS Alexa
Ink SS bayswater
Regular Alexa probably in black
Black Trout
Or SBS in a core colour??

I'm the queen of indecision:roflmfao:
That's an easy one.... either Regular Alexa in Black or Trout in Black.

I recently got the black Alexa and am in love with it... And Trout is the bag that is calling my name next...love that it's a little structured and the multiple wear options with the carry handle and shoulder strap...and the leather looks TDF... although it will be a long time until I can indulge as sort of on the sofa.

You already have a regular alexa, so perhaps something different anyway?

What are you planning on using it for?...

I'm going relatively classic - black alexa or core sbs, or trout for something a little more unusual. With any of these there should be no worries over finish, and they would not date. The question is, of going for the black option, do you have much black in your collection? Will it 'fill a gap'?

Have fun deciding, hope you're doing ok x

Black Alexa, I'd say - she is one of my favorite Mulberry bags and matches everything :smile:

If you don't want another Alexa because you already have one in a different color, I'd go for the black trout bag - very pretty too..

I'm going relatively classic - black alexa or core sbs, or trout for something a little more unusual. With any of these there should be no worries over finish, and they would not date. The question is, of going for the black option, do you have much black in your collection? Will it 'fill a gap'?

Have fun deciding, hope you're doing ok x

I have no black in my collection!

I'm doing ok, getting my head together slowly.

I have ss flame lexi and love love love it but its really not an every day bag, black sbs is my work bag good in any weather and perfect size for lunch, kindle and my essentials I like it in brown or the ss trout is lush but maybe not ideal for every day use.

I have ss flame lexi and love love love it but its really not an every day bag, black sbs is my work bag good in any weather and perfect size for lunch, kindle and my essentials I like it in brown or the ss trout is lush but maybe not ideal for every day use

I got a black Lexie too from BV in October, and I love this bag so much. Classic, easy to use and mine has fab leather too.

I love SBS too, I have 2 classics now and they are so comfy, and easy to wear and can look pretty dressy too if you remove the strap.
I am not a fan of the trout or the flame SS

I never thought I'd say this especially as the name is so ridiculous but I looooove trouty... Saw one in pear sorbet (i think) really lovely textured grainy leather and I literally stopped in my tracks... I don't know whether this would ever work on me but it's seriously beautiful! Go go it!!

Oh hard choice, I had a black Lexy for ages and loved it, but finally got tired of it an sold it, regretted it and got another one with a lot worse leather and I say never again buffalo leather after 3 trials and never found a thick leather one again, just the superthin ones. So if you can find a thick lovely leather on a Alexa go for it, if not I would choose the Trout one. I find the Trout a wee bit too big looking on me or I would have gone for it myself, love them and the leather is fab!