Help me decide !!!

At888

Member
Aug 12, 2012
714
21
My SA offered me a B35 Ebene with GHW in Clemence. I can't decide if I will get or not. If I let it go, I might regret it. I am waiting for my B30 Gold with GHW in Togo and it has been 4 months . I feel that it will come soon that if I buy the Ebene I will not be able to get the Gold B due to budget constraints and its 2 B/K a yr rule. Pls share your insights to help me make the right decision. TIA
 

CocoB

O.G.
Oct 16, 2009
2,351
47
I wouldn't. Wait for what you want, it will come. The fact that you're not sure indicates to me that the Ebene is not your bag.
 

Pinkydream

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
2,850
10
Europe
I agree with the others. If you dont go for the color that you really want you will regret it later on. I think its too much money spent for a bag that would not have been your first choice. And I prefer gold over eben all the waaaay.
Good luck deciding:smile:
 

luckylove

Member
Sep 5, 2012
5,567
4,015
I agree with the others who suggest that you should wait, Save your money for the bag that truly makes your heart sing. Best wishes!
 

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
6,430
457
wait i know its hard but wait i would very much prefer ebene as a neutral to gold but the size....... i think i would wait my darling !!
 

yesnono

yesnono
Feb 18, 2012
26
0
I had the same confusion as yours. I do love gold in ghw, but sales offered me the ebene one. I took it and wish the gold B would come soon.
 

wenyihsu

O.G.
Sep 17, 2008
341
536
Definitely wait. You'll continue to think about your gold with ghw even if you get the ebene.