Help me decide !!!

At888

Aug 12, 2012
My SA offered me a B35 Ebene with GHW in Clemence. I can't decide if I will get or not. If I let it go, I might regret it. I am waiting for my B30 Gold with GHW in Togo and it has been 4 months . I feel that it will come soon that if I buy the Ebene I will not be able to get the Gold B due to budget constraints and its 2 B/K a yr rule. Pls share your insights to help me make the right decision. TIA

CocoB

O.G.
Oct 16, 2009
I wouldn't. Wait for what you want, it will come. The fact that you're not sure indicates to me that the Ebene is not your bag.

Pinkydream

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Europe
I agree with the others. If you dont go for the color that you really want you will regret it later on. I think its too much money spent for a bag that would not have been your first choice. And I prefer gold over eben all the waaaay.
Good luck deciding:smile:

luckylove

Sep 5, 2012
I agree with the others who suggest that you should wait, Save your money for the bag that truly makes your heart sing. Best wishes!

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
wait i know its hard but wait i would very much prefer ebene as a neutral to gold but the size....... i think i would wait my darling !!

yesnono

yesnono
Feb 18, 2012
I had the same confusion as yours. I do love gold in ghw, but sales offered me the ebene one. I took it and wish the gold B would come soon.

wenyihsu

O.G.
Sep 17, 2008
Definitely wait. You'll continue to think about your gold with ghw even if you get the ebene.