Help me decide

blushnkisses

Jun 5, 2012
Hi everyone!

I've been thinking about adding an azur piece to my current collection. My two favorite bags are the Noe and Speedy and they both come in azur. I have the mono Noe, Mono speedy 35, and DE speedy b 30 already. Which one do you think I should get in azur? Any other recommendations? Slgs are welcome as well.

Thanks in advance!

I have an Azur Speedy, but I am going to vote for Noe. I don't like the look of the Azur Speedy when the handles get worn and dirty. I barely use mine for this reason. PLUS Noe is much less common, which is nice.

img said:
I have an Azur Speedy, but I am going to vote for Noe. I don't like the look of the Azur Speedy when the handles get worn and dirty. I barely use mine for this reason. PLUS Noe is much less common, which is nice.

Good point! Thanks!

I also have the speedy azur 30, the handles do get so fast dark collored.
Also i think the canvas of this collor is not that good, i just worn it a couple off times and at some places it came off.. ( and they do nothing about it at the lv store :sad: , thats just common by normal use they say.)

So i would go by a other model, personal i also like the neverfull gm in damier azur!!!

:smile: enjoy your new bag!