Help me decide

i really love the speedy but when those handles get worn, you may not like it very much ...(part of the reason i chose a vernis alma over the brea)

I am choosing between the siracusa and the totally, which is so cute in azur! I think I might go with the totally. Have you considered it at all?

If you only want to choose between the noe and the speedy, i'd go with the speedy! such a practical bag.

i really love the speedy but when those handles get worn, you may not like it very much ...(part of the reason i chose a vernis alma over the brea)

I am choosing between the siracusa and the totally, which is so cute in azur! I think I might go with the totally. Have you considered it at all?

If you only want to choose between the noe and the speedy, i'd go with the speedy! such a practical bag.

I don't like the outside pockets on the totally, other than that I have the cabas mezzo which is pretty similar to it. I did see someone wearing it in azur and it was beautiful, just not for me.

I also have the speedy azur 30, the handles do get so fast dark collored.
Also i think the canvas of this collor is not that good, i just worn it a couple off times and at some places it came off.. ( and they do nothing about it at the lv store :sad: , thats just common by normal use they say.)

So i would go by a other model, personal i also like the neverfull gm in damier azur!!!

:smile: enjoy your new bag!

Thanks!!! Why do the handles on the azur get dark so quickly? Do you mean it gets darker quicker than with mono bags?

blushnkisses said:
Thanks!!! Why do the handles on the azur get dark so quickly? Do you mean it gets darker quicker than with mono bags?

No i don't think it happends faster.

But it bothers me, becauce off the light collored canvas.
The differance between the leather handles and the azur canvas, it's just to big i think.