• LV monogram Lockit

• MJ Quilted Tote

• MJ Stam

• MJ Venetia

Results are only viewable after voting.

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I am so bad with decisions! I seem to have a desire for a quilted bag, but on the other hand I would like a classic bag that is good for work. Here are the choices. Please vote on the one you like best. I wear suits, jeans and a cashmere sweater, or slacks most of the time, and jeans on the weekends. I would like something that I can carry to the office, but that is also fun/fashionable on the "outside."

Attachments

• LV Lockit.jpg
    LV Lockit.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 38
  • MJ Quilted tote.jpg
    MJ Quilted tote.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 43
  • MJ Stam.jpg
    MJ Stam.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 31
  • MJ Venetia.jpg
    MJ Venetia.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 54
I'm biased, because I have a Venetia.

But I love it and get INSANE compliments on it. And I think it's a really nice classic bag that won't look "dated" or go out of style - in my opinion.

What's about the MJ Multipocket? I have one and I wear it happy two years long... Now I want so sell it because I need money for a new Hermes Birkin 40. In your range I prefer the Venetia of course :yes:

I voted for the Venetia - I just got my first one 50% off and have a similar wardrobe/lifestyle - I think it transitions well from work to weekend! Second would be the MJ tote which has super comfy handles. The LV's vachetta bottom would concern me care-wise, and the Stam is so darned heavy!