Help me decide!

clutchie

Jul 12, 2012
I just found Balenciaga Giant Work Rose Gold on sale in the colours blue and white (seems more grey?), and I can't choose! I've dreamed of this bag a long time and it's now on 60% sale. The other problem is that I just purchased a Mulberry Bayswater, so it will be a really cheap month if I bought this one too. The bags (if they're left) will go on 70% soon I think...

So, what do you guys think? I kinda like the white one more, but I'm afraid it will be damaged...

Help me out, please! :biggrin: & if you own one of this colours, plz post pictures!

Edit: The envelope giant clutch is also on 60% sale in white... Gah!! :confused1:

clutchie said:
I just found Balenciaga Giant Work Rose Gold on sale in the colours blue and white (seems more grey?), and I can't choose! I've dreamed of this bag a long time and it's now on 60% sale. The other problem is that I just purchased a Mulberry Bayswater, so it will be a really cheap month if I bought this one too. The bags (if they're left) will go on 70% soon I think...

So, what do you guys think? I kinda like the white one more, but I'm afraid it will be damaged...

Help me out, please! :biggrin: & if you own one of this colours, plz post pictures!

Edit: The envelope giant clutch is also on 60% sale in white... Gah!! :confused1:

Where is this sale?!?! And so I'm at least a little bit helpful, if it were me I would stay away from the white one because I would be too worried about it getting dirty.

You have to let me know if you buy a bag! :biggrin: I have to think about it for a day and pay the bills first, don't want to ruin myself completely (even if it's very tempting!!).

I'll definitely post if I buy one. Thanks for sharing the link to that website, I wasn't familiar with it until now but I'm going to bookmark it and keep an eye on it.

The 'white' mRGGH Work bag could be Gris Ciment. Wow, it's really a steal compared to what they are selling in my country (leather bags rarely goes on sale here). Then again, it is a pale color and will require more care when you wear it.

Stay away from white. They get damaged very easily, the handles get dirty shortly after you wear them, generally they are very delicate. I would go for any color but white. And since you found such good sales, definitely get one and save later.