Help Me Decide! =)

Tough choice! I'm more of a closed-toe girl in general, so I would opt for the CLs, but it depends, do you need these for all year round or just for spring/summer?

Either one wouldn't really be year round. Just itching for a diverse pair of shoes. Only high end shoes I have are Loubies, so I thought some comfy YSL's would be nice. But then I saw the leopard print. I've been wanting Leopard for a while.

Either one wouldn't really be year round. Just itching for a diverse pair of shoes. Only high end shoes I have are Loubies, so I thought some comfy YSL's would be nice. But then I saw the leopard print. I've been wanting Leopard for a while.

I think if you've been waiting for leopard for a long time, you should go for the leopard. There is nothing more frustrating than realising you've missed the chance to buy a CL that you really want....it's happened to me twice, and I still kick myself every time I think about it. Such regret!! :crybaby:

Also, this is just a matter of personal preference, but I find the platform size on the tributes a little too much. But then, I'm generally not that keen on platforms unless they're very subtle.

I vote for the Tributes! The Loubies are beautiful but I think the Tributes are more versatile and classic. There will always be a great animal print shoe regardless of brand. There's only one nude Tribute.

I am not fan of monsieur Louboutin but in this case, I would go for the leopard. They will kick up your outfits a notch (or ten). I am truly fed up with the nude thing, if the YSL were available in another color, they might be a good choice. Do you need to buy right this moment? If you are in doubt better sit on it for a bit.