Help me decide....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! So, here's my dilemma. I want a small bag in a bright color that I can wear all year. I've narrowed it down to red or purple, but I think I am leaning towards purple. I have a black mac clutch that I love. I also have a black flirty that I love, but sometimes feel it's a little too small. (I mainly use it for going out) I also have a blue lizard mini mac that is fun for a pop of color with certain outfits. I want something I can use everyday (will be larger enough to hold essentials), but also wear out and not feel that it's too big. I am debating between a mac bombe, the mini mac and the rumor

#1 mac bombe here

#2 mini mac here

#3 rumor bag here

Thanks in advance everybody!! :smile:

2. I think for your needs the Mac bombe is the best option. Plus the color is fab. I feel like the others, while fabulous as well, seem like they may be too small for what it sounds like you're wanting.

3. All nice bags, but i prefer also the mac bombe!! The other onces are so small; i think the best choice for you is the mac bombe.

4. Thanks ladies!! Do you like the viola solid leather or the lizard??

5. I personally like the solid better- but I'm not really into lizard print. It just looks more refined to me in the solid.

6. the rumor is such a cutie!! but if u want something larger for everyday then mac bombe gets my vote!! i love that violet lizard embossing!!! you'll have to let us know which u decide to go with and please share pics!!

7. I have a Tory Burch bag in similar size and color as Bombe, but I find the color goes well with certain outfits but not versatile enough. Personally, I think red or hot pink is easier to wear everyday. The Bombe would be a better size for your need though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice