help me decide..

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to decide between the BH or the Mini Lin speedy??? I know they are 2 totally different types of bags...I guess thats why its so hard for me to decide. TIA

2. What do you already have in your collection?

3. do you want a handheld or shoulder bag?

4. i prefer the BH just because i'm not into the mini lin line...

5. what do you want more, shoulder bag or handheld bag ?

6. mini lin please

7. mini lin speedy

8. I already have 2 speedies..mono and damier. I love speedies, that is why I wanted the mini lin, but I also really like the BH.

9. I would go with the BH. I want one so badly. They are so lightweight and I love the shape. Since you have your handhelds covered by owning the speedies, I would get the shoulder bag. The only thing that bothers me about the bh is that it doesn't zip.

10. I don't like the mini line at all, so I would pick the BH - it's a lovely bag. My daughter just LOVES hers!

11. Since you have two speedies, I would pick the BH. I love this bag and it's on my shortlist of wants.

12. Batignolles Horizontal! Somehow to me the mini lin speedy doesn't look as nice as the other versions...

13. Hm I say the BH just to switch it up a little!

14. mini lin speedy is gorgeous