Help me decide!

Magda5

Aug 1, 2010
Hello girls! I followed my husband to a business trip in sin city... And oh what fun it has been :smile: I was drooling over all the goodies at the Bal store yesterday.

I cannot bring myself to decide between the papyrus with gsh, rggh in the same color, or praline in rggh.

I also loved the BL in gsh but have a outremer and really would like to diversify before adding more bluesy colors to my collection.

For ref my go to bag is a black part time with gsh. I love the edgy feel of it. While I think the rggh on papyrus and praline is SO GORGEOUS I'm worried it's a little to feminine for my taste.... What do you all think of these bags?

First of all I think it's good that you followed your husband to sin city.:smile:

I would go for papyrus with gsh. Since you like gsh and feel it gives your bags and edge it might be less "feminine" than rggh.

I also think light H looks good on light bags: like silver on papyrus or on light grey.

First of all I think it's good that you followed your husband to sin city.:smile:

I would go for papyrus with gsh. Since you like gsh and feel it gives your bags and edge it might be less "feminine" than rggh.

I also think light H looks good on light bags: like silver on papyrus or on light grey.

I second this especially the highlighted part!

:smile: me three... Unfortunately is a popular spot for work conferences. But the reassuring thing is that he wants me here every time.

FYI I don't have anything in rggh any more so I'm missing it. But I did let go of a bag recently bc It didn't get much wear.