Help me decide

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
I have 3 Chloe bags, Edith Bowler, Chloe Large Paraty and Chloe Square Paraty and I am thinking of getting the Medium Rock Paraty. I did a search and I am thinking that it might be a bit small for me. Any one regret buying the medium size?

Love the rock, a gorgeous color!! I have both sizes and like each one for different reasons. I am tall, so I think the large looks better, but I sometimes like the smaller size for convenience. Overall, think I prefer the large.

I also have both, love them! I am not so tall...and have been told that the medium one suits me better, though. I don't carry a lot of stuff and find the medium sufficient for my needs.

I am tall and I love my medium rock paraty. i struggle with heavy bags and thought the large would be too heavy. the medium is suprisingly spacious - you can get lots in it

I'm 5'5'' and I'm not one to shy away from large bags (even though I don't carry a lot of stuff)... I have a medium paraty and it's one of my favorite bags. I personally don't like the larger paraty b/c I think the medium is just so perfect

Rock is a gorgeous color so you can't go wrong there!