Help me decide !!!

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
I've got a list of the sale items and want something for the weekends and rather simple and small.

Here are my choices:

Alexa small clutch in oak
Bonnie in oak or chocolate
MArgaret mini in soft pebbled plum or matte black

Or for something completely different, an LV Eva in monogram

They are all about the same price, so that is not a concern.

Thanks

Hi Kroquet! Good to see you!

Gosh, all of those bags are so different, it's hard to choose just one! :graucho:

I'd say Bonnie is probably the simplest of the three, with Alexa a close second. Margaret doesn't seem simple to me because of the gold plaque on the front and chain strap.

I'd personally go for the Bonnie as it's in NVT rather than the (sometimes dodgy/plasticky) soft buffalo.

Edit: notice I didn't even mention the LV! Not a fan, sorry!

I think the Margaret plaque could get "old" quite quickly. Bonnie is more "old-school" Mulberry and the Alexa clutch is a little more dressy. The oak buffalo leather of Alexa has been really quite variable (more so than the other Alexa buffalo colours), the oak NVT of Bonnie would be more prone to rain marking than the chocolate.

I vote Alexa clutch!!! I have one in nude, it instantly dresses up any outfit you are wearing, goes with everything imo, and really does hold a lot of stuff! Wouldn't be without mine, might get another...

I reckon that alexa clutch is the right choice! That one would do dressy by night or with a casual outfit by day so you are getting more bang for your buck as your money works harder the further the bag goes. good luck and may God speed you to your prize! xx

I would also love a bonnie if they do hit the sale Mmm but which colour chocolate sounds nice, I have an alexa clutch and love it too very chic with the jeans and dressed down look or very dressy for a night out good choice!

Well I like bothe the Bonnie and the Alexa but I don't care for the Margaret, too bling for me. Also I don't go for LV.

I suppose it really depends what type you want, small bag or cross body. The Bonnie looks sturdie and more structured IMO than the Alexa which I think will be softer.:shrugs: