Help me decide!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Coachies!

I need help deciding! I have a brand new, tags still attached, pink madison exotic croco carryall and I'm not crazy about the color. My outlet has a beautiful purple croco Audrey. Should I exchange, or keep the carryall?

TIA~
    :biggrin:

2. If you don't like the color of the carryall then definitely exchange it. That would be a deal breaker for me.

3. Hi,
    I had the Pink Croc Carry All - I got a great deal at Nordstrom but ended up returning it because it was too light for me!!! (Plus, it had a missing hangtag and jewel) I would go for the Gray Croc or Purple Croc instead!!! Both are very pretty!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

4. If you really don't like the color exchange it for something you really like!

5. I have them both!!!!! really tough decision for me really!

6. I know so many on TPF really love the carryall, and I do, too. I just can't seem to like the color. I just want to make sure I'm not making a mistake later down the line. But I do want to LOVE what I have:love:

7. i am not a big fan of the croc printed stuff but if i had to pick i would exchange it for the purple audrey.

8. I personally love the pink carryall.

9. I love the carryall but the key thing is if you don't like it.. I don't buy anything now Im not wild over.. a cheap outlet price in a bag you don't like will never work. take it back get something else.

10. I vote the purple Aubrey! I love the shape and color!

11. Thank you all so much! I went tonight to exchange for a purple Audrey, but it was over $100 difference (I really got a good deal on the croc). But my very nice SAs found me a gray op art print carryall instead! Much more neutral color and very hot for fall. I'll send pics when I figure out how!
    Thanks again for all your great advice!