Help me decide :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Help - PCE decisions!

1. Small Leather Gathered Sophia with matching wallet in black

2. Small Leather Gathered Sophia with matching wallet in gray

3. Hampton's Python Hobo in Platinum

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So I am going to return my floral Sophia - I'm just worried it's too delicate for me. I am thinking either the Small Leather Gathered Sophia bag in black or gray with the matching wallet and have $50 left on my merchandise card or get the Hamptons Python Hobo in Platinum and have $10 left on my merchandise card. I really don't mind if I have money left over or not. I like the Hampton's because it is silver and I don't have a silver bag. I also like the Gathered Sophia because it is pretty and I could get it in gray although I like it in black better. Ahh decisions, decisions....that's why I need your help!! :smile:

15942_b4bk_a0.jpg

15942_qbgy_a0.jpg

15637_qbpl_a0.jpg

44370_b4bk_a0.jpg

2. I like the hamptons python ;)

3. I like the Hamptons hobo. I think that the shape is classic and will always be in style. Plus the bing of the python is fantasic. Good luck with your decision!

4. I voted for the small gathered gray Sophia!Believe me when I say, the small sophia's hold alot:smile:

5. I voted for the Hamptons hobo!

6. Love the python!!!

7. The black gathered Sophia and the Hampton's python hobo are my 2 favorite styles of the year, so I didn't vote because I can't choose. I guess I would have to say which color do you need the most?

The gray gathered Sophia doesn't do a whole lot for me because it seems kinda dull, especially next to the black one.

8. Hampton's hobo, I saw this in the boutique and even the SA was drooling over it!

9. I love that gray!

I know I'm in the minority here, but I wish the "python" would run its course. It looks like a dead snake to me, and just gives me the heebie jeebies. But then I don't like animal prints of any kind, so I guess it's just me! :-s

10. Thanks everyone! You guys are the best! I used to hate the animal looking print and some of the animal print I still don't care for but this one to me is a little different - I also think how bright it is in the light makes a difference too so I more of see the metallic color than the animal print if that makes sense.

11. I voted for the black gathered sophia. From what I've seen on here, this bag is TDF, and it's so classic!

12. I know what you mean; I never cared for animal prints either, they reminded me of "old ladies", maybe because they were more of the furry animal kind. I don't see the python that way though, this print is so subtle, it reminds me more of a watercolor.

13. I saw the pic in the Celebrities thread of Eva Longoria w/ the python bag -- she's really rockin' it & it looks fab on her!

14. Black gathered sophia, since I really like the matching wallet.

15. Hamptons python! I have it and I love it!!